Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last Week of Freedom


Well, I go back to work on Thursday. While I am dreading it, I am thankful I have a job and we can start getting a paycheck again. On my last week of freedom, I went home and spent time with my Mom and Dad. We relaxed, made hair bows for Shelby, played SkipBo, and even went to the temple. I think it was just what I needed to get a good perspective and prepare myself for the upcoming change. Shelby had a wonderful time too. We missed Dustin, but he was able to concentrate on work. They moved out of the shop this weekend. Big changes ahead....

Mom and Dad with Shelby

Shelby on the drive home. We stopped in Payson, but other than that she slept the whole time. Thank goodness - I was nervous to drive that long alone with her. Look at those cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip!! Shelby is SOOO cute!! I love her headband! Enjoy these last 3 days of freedom! :)

    ReplyDelete