Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jera talked us into it....

We're finally blogging! Jera finally talked us into it...

There are some huge changes happening in our lives so we figured now is as good of time as any to get going on the blog thing. Be patient though - life is busy :).

Major changes happening:
1) We are having our first baby in May! A girl....no idea on the name yet...
2) Dustin was accepted into the Audi Program at UTI! He starts in May.
3) Dustin turned 25. Yay - he can rent a car on his own and insurance rates are lower!
4) We bought a house in October and we fixed it up. We still have a lot of little things to do - but it is so nice to have a home!
5) I am getting bigger everyday. This isn't a major change, but the fact that I have a good excuse to not fit into my clothes is great. I'll post a picture - don't be surprised how big I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment